Photo credit Elle Redman
Sunshine for a beach play at Buffels. Whales in the distance Prince not well. We can only guess that he ate something at the beach that made him so ill.
Defined by beauty, in the Forest, there is a world where imagination has no boundaries. ‘ForesTree’, the new exhibition at the Old Goal has beautiful works that captivate. Tranquil. Absorbing. Energizing. I didn’t find a flow through the curators hanging of the works. Something I will go back and search for. Thrilled that my paining ‘Forest Walk’ is part of the exhibition.
First sea swim after a run to East Head. Fingers a tad transparent from the less than warm water.
Stomach muscles pulverized by the ride through the forest. The bicycle doing its best to throw me off through the wash-always, and drifts of sand washed down by the storms. Tree blocks and stretches of water – of unknown depth – keeping us alert. Valleys of yellow flowers and gazillions of butterflies. Spoilt we are.
Coconut-chocolate fudge squares a winner. Terry’s has been searching for a fuel ‘fat bomb’ that is diabetic sensitive for the afternoon blood sugar slumps and during long rides. That they are tasty enough for a coffee desert an additional bonus. A dessert spoon of local honey in the mixture, cut into 1 cm squares, ensures only a nominal amount of natural sugar in each square.
Dairy Free Coconut Chocolate Fudge
A delicious dairy free coconut chocolate fudge made with coconut oil and almond or coconut milk. This low carb chocolate fudge makes a tasty fat bomb snack.
Keyword low carb candy
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 16 squares
Calories 77 kcal
Author Lisa | Low Carb Yum
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup coconut oil softened
• 1/3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
• 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk. Can add 1/2 cup if you keep it in deep freeze. Don’t use coconut cream. Does not work.
• 1-2 tablespoons honey
• Depending on how sweet you like it
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Optional. A pinch of salt.
0. Melt coconut oil and combine with cocoa powder. Blend well.
0. Add all other ingredients and use hand beater to blend well
0. Spread out into a small square or rectangular container lined with parchment paper.
0. Refrigerate until fudge is hardened.
0. Remove fudge from container and cut into squares.
0. Place in deep freeze
Makes 16 small squares